A killer exposed

• Sharebar

Please Help me expose a Killer… See the way Carol Vierela plays with the lives of cats and dogs… SHARE this post in your social networks… it will outrage people, but then again, it may also make people laugh a bit… :-)

Thursday, 4th of October… the day began early for us in Savannah (Georgia).

Over the last three days Raciel and I had been driving non-stop across states. The purpose of this trip was no other than to rescue three very special animals. One of them Biscuit, a paralyzed kitty suffering from multiple bone fractures.

The details of Biscuit’s rescue can be seen here, it still remains a work in process and I must say, one of the most beautiful experiences I have lived in my life as a rescuer.

An early morning wake up call, a quick gulp of some horribly tasting vegan stuff that Katy had prepared for Raciel and we were ready to start the journey. Ahead of us we had a full day of driving all the way to Cherry Valley in New York with a stop over in North Carolina to rescue as many feral cats as we could from that cesspit that is Carol Vierela’s Nashville Gas Chamber Shelter.

We knew the shelter was full, Carol Vierela, the now discredited founder of Nash County Animal Friends had just made an announcement, dogs and cats were going to die unless people got them out.

So there we were, ready for this unique opportunity to save as many cats as we could. This was a great chance, specially considering that the Carol Vierela and her friends in charge of working the Gas Chamber NEVER promote feral cats. To them, you see, a cat that doesn’t purr at sight is not an animal worth saving. In Nashville if a cat shows fear, or surprise, if he is old, or sick, or not perfect according to the standards of a bunch of sociopaths that could only find a job as a kitty / puppy killer, the cat is thrown unceremoniously inside the gas chamber to die the same kind of death millions of people died in Europe during the Second World War.

Clearly, the situation in Nashville was desperate. We were looking forward to help and to finally visit the shelter from where over a period of two months last year we saved 100 animals. It was also a great opportunity to meet Vierela face to face and question her for her involvement in a criminal conspiracy to damage our organization. We intended to have words with her. Nothing too harsh, the lady could be my great-grandmother after all, but I intended to clarify a few points once and for all.

Then, about an hour into the drive my Ipad started buzzing and somehow the words of Carol Vierela and her gang of sycophants started showing up on my screen. Clearly not so good with technology and having me always present in her mind, Vierela had sent them to me by mistake!

And there it was, in all it’s glory, the dark miserable soul of a church-going hypocrite. Someone that somehow found or claimed a position at a gas chamber shelter and decided to use that position to play games of life and death.

I will not elaborate on the dialogue that follows… Vierela and her friends, have achieved the same position in my scale of appreciation as vomit or diarrheaNever in my life I have met such levels of scumbaggery. In the words of Claire Talltree, someone that after a life of substance abuse joined a sect and become a breeder of donkeys for human consumption: I hate to say it, but I’d rather see a dog to be put down humanely than brought to that Turkey hell-hole… (or in other words, having him rescued by Viktor)

Well… it just happens that that Turkey hell-hole is where me and my family live, and it just happens that this is the place where Let’s Adopt! was born and were we have a deeper reaching network. This is the place where most of our most critical operations are performed, this is the place, where we save most lives, not only Turkish but coming from all over the world, and now, with Biscuit, American too!

So I leave you with the words of Carol Vierela and her gang of mentally diseased “friends”.  Please if you feel like throwing up go to the balcony and catch some air… So… why didn’t Viktor go to Nashville? Here is why… we knew we were being expected by a bunch of rednecks! :-)

• Hi Ladies, have you seen the latest post on LAG, Vicktor is apparently going to make a ‘stop’ in Nashville… this could get interesting!

Yesterday

Carol H Vierela

• I told the photographer to be sure to get a photo op with him. And then we will bash him for being there in person and NOT taking a dog. But then again… maybe he will. I should call and tell the Manager that there is a Rescue HOLD on all... and I would if only I was SURE I could get them out…

• Maxine I-am

Yesterday

Maxine I-am

• You should give the shelter a heads up, guaranteed the idiot is there not for friendly reasons!

• Claire Talltree

Yesterday

Claire Talltree

• Probably to take photos of his own. Yes, definitely give the shelter a head’s up. I hate to say it, but I’d rather see a dog be put down humanely than brought to that Turkey hell-hole…

23 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• The Shelter will have a “friend” of the law standing by.

• Claire Talltree
    23 hours ago

Claire Talltree

• He’s posting more photos of guns, and making threats. Supposedly, he says he’ll be there in “14 hours”, an hour ago. That puts him there at 10:30pm at night. Yes, please put the shelter on high alert, especially since he’s making threats of shooting someone…

23 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• If he wanted photos… I have plenty of the Shelter on our page. BUT he only says Nashville, not the Shelter. They might be stopping for gas and a bathroom break.

• Yes, 14.00 hours is 2pm military time.

• 1.5 hrs from now

• We are considering it a threat of sorts. Wondering how it could get him into trouble…

• Reporting it as “graphic violence”

• Claire Talltree

23 hours ago

Claire Talltree

• Looks like he has already been stopped by the police once, for speeding (he put a video up on his site, although you don’t see either him or an officer in the video). I can’t believe that they don’t have him on a terrorist watch list somewhere, for all his threats. Does the FBI know that he is in the country???

• Michelle Shaw

23 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• This needs to go to the FBI. I think this goes beyond internet harassment.

• Maxine I-am

23 hours ago

Maxine I-am

• will they take it seriously? I mean as it stands it’s a plastic gun and lots of lol’s on the end? unsure Any of you filed a report before re LAG? Maybe add this too it?

• Michelle Shaw

22 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• Well, if you add the blog about Carol, the death threats that transpired because of the blog and attack by LAG, and now the posts of guns…. yes, they will take it seriously.

21 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• I have filed reports… never a response other than the auto one.

• Mind you he never said he was going to the SHELTER, just to Nashville

• Michelle Shaw

21 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• It’s still implied

21 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• Haven’t heard anything. He is too chickenshit to show up I think. But everyone is ready to kill him with kindness… so to speak and watch their backs.

• Michelle Shaw

21 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• As long as the shelter has taken precautions than that’s what matters

21 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• Oh yes… they have their protection and friends roaming the area..

• You see, they are “law enforcement” themselves and have their own guns. LOL

• Michelle Shaw

21 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• You take care of you Carol. Wish I was closer.

21 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• I’m not worried. The dogs will let me know if someone is here and he wouldn’t dare. Besides, no joke, I can protect myself.

• Michelle Shaw

21 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• Shoot first ask questions later. lol. Works for law enforcement. hahaha.

• Claire Talltree
    21 hours ago

Claire Talltree

• Keep your eye out tomorrow too, as well. If he shows up in town at 10:30pm, he may stop by in the morning.

20 hours ago

Carol H Vierela

• You know… the gun post is down… smile

• We “reported” too much… FB took it down… I have a screen shot however…

• Michelle Shaw

20 hours ago

Michelle Shaw

• Good.

• Maxine I-am

20 hours ago

Maxine I-am

• I noticed the gun post was done, good going with the reports! Although Michelle is right, take care of you! we’re not allowed guns here in the UK otherwise I’d have one too! wink

• Michelle Brew

Michelle Brew

• Holy crap..what have I missed? I didnt even know he is in the USA..he better watch himself with what he says..now he isnt able to hide out behind his keyboard in Turkey or Spain or wherever

• Maxine I-am

Maxine I-am

• He’s apparently in the US to pick up three new animals.. a week after he has said Turkey is a hell hole… apparently the cat ( Biscuit) you’ll see it on his blog can only be fixed in Europe?! I find that hard to belive, dunno who the other two animals are Oh and he’s there with Raciel?

Carol H Vierela

• Yes, recognize Raciel’s face in some shots.

• He was in Savannah with his gal who was involved with the dog incident… Kathy Cohen

• Maxine I-am

Maxine I-am

• Is she a love interest? Do we know anything about these dogs?

• She is married… but $$$

• Don’t know anything about the other animals he is supposed to save

• Maxine I-am

Maxine I-am

• Hmmmmmmmm now that makes sense!

Carol H Vierela

• They could have taken care of the cat there…of course, but no drama in that… and no free trip paid by animal funds

• Maxine I-am

Maxine I-am

• You seen the mustang he’s hired?! I mean come on, that’s just ridiculous

Carol H Vierela

• We were tempted to find him along the road and block him in, etc. LOL

• Maxine I-am

Maxine I-am

• OOhhh please do and make sure you’ve got a camera!! Ha hahahahaha

Carol H Vierela

• He should be in the DC area about now…

• Maxine I-am

Maxine I-am

• That Debbie Ryan’s woman is starting to get on my wick now too… she’s everywhere and doesn’t actually answer anything she just moans about everyone else being pathetic.. grr

I wish I knew people in the States.. you’d not be able to miss him in that car!

35 Comments

1. Maxine

Please remove the link to my Facebook Account.

I have had no direct dealings with you and I have not approved you using my name, my picture or EDITS! of my conversation.

If you have something to say to me I’d advise that you message me directly, I did attempt to mention you but, surprise , surprise you have blocked me.

2. Maxine

You have taken a private conversation from a locked and secure Facebook page, my page has NEVER been public for good reason.

You are not putting my safety at risk for reason which you would have been made aware of IF you had contacted me before you posted this.

I will ask again. REMOVE my name and link to my Facebook Account.

I have attempted to contact you. You have blocked me.

3. Viktor Larkhill

Maxine, months ago you had the founders of Soi dog contacting you and in very nice words asking to drop the nonsense you were getting yourself into.
    Well.. there you go, now everyone knows the type of person you are. Congratulations, daddy will be proud.

4. Viktor Larkhill

And sorry, there have been no edits of your conversation. It’s all there. Very clear. You are now famous. Congratulations. Enjoy it.

5. Karen

You really are a twisted bitch. Boo hoo that youve been found out, and from the UK too, you disgust me. Well congrats on joining the ranks of sad bored and no life housewives, pity you don’t put that energy to better use. Now go crawl off like the pathetic parasite you are and go bitch about how unfair it is to someone who gives a shit. Your bunch of vermin really are the dregs of humanity and I hope like hell no animal ever has the misfortune to come into contact with you.

6. I actually think this is more incriminating of your petty actions than theirs…this in no way shows that they are “evil,” nor are you “exposing a killer…” Rather, you are hyping up people against this group, who is only working to save animals. The end result is that you are keeping efforts away from the animals that need saving. As an outsider who is not involved with either organization (I saw this exchange from a friend’s wall, one of your fans by the way, which prompted me to visit both facebook pages and led me to this site), I would strongly urge you to stop the attacks and let this group do what they do while you do whatever it is you do. Just let it go! Don’t you think the animals deserve your attention more than these ladies?

One more thing:
    You must realize that these people do not RUN the gas shelter, right? They are merely a group of volunteers that are granted access to the animals to take pictures and cross post them for rescues/adoption. They are in no way in control of the operations of the gassing facility. If not for their efforts, these animals would die without anyone being able to see photos of them, share them on facebook, reach out to rescues/adopters, etc. They would die without ever being given a chance. These ladies are trying to prevent that. They can’t all be saved, but they are doing the best they can. Are you doing the best YOU can? These blog posts and what I have seen on your facebook page suggest that you are spending much more effort on defaming these ladies than trying to help animals. Please, have a heart and stop this abuse.

7. Sarah

I re-posted my comment because I entered my email address incorrectly, perhaps this is why it has taken so long to moderate? Just letting you know that’s why it was submitted twice.

8. sabine nowack

@ Carol H Vierela, Maxine I- am, Michelle Shaw, Claire Talltree … her for so disgusting and perverted and totally hollow in the head … now internationally famous…brrrr !!!
    There is a proverb: ” Small sins punished the love god immediately … for bigger he needs a little more time !!!”
    I personally feel only disgust… for you!!!

9. Maxine

Did you hack their accounts too?
    That was not what was said by Soi Dog a legitimate registered which you have now involved in this.
    YOU have taken a private conversation from a PRIVATE Facebook page and plastered it on a public blog.
    You do NOT have permission to use my name, my pictures or any conversation I have had on a private Facebook page.

REMOVE my information.

10. Ellie

This is DISGUSTING. Maxine, you should be ashamed of yourself! And ashamed that you DARE show your little face here and be self-righteous! These people make me want to puke. Hold your head high, Viktor.

11. ruya koray

thank you victor… our steps should be solid and transparent. if we are embarrassed this means we are not on the right track… these two women should thank you for showing them where they are not transparent…

12. ruya koray

and you two, maxine and carol, rot in hell…

13. Aysegul Ugur

thank you for showing what the truth about the Nashville Shelter and Carol Vierela. They were always claiming that dumping animals in the gas chambers were necessary evil, always complaining about the inadequacy of adoptants now the world knows that those gas chambers are what these women enjoy. so all the more reason to adopt from Nashville, people if you are reading this, contact your friends around that area, these animals are being killed for PERSONAL reasons, one of those reasons is as we read above is not to give the animals to Viktor. Who knows what other PERSONAL reasons these women have for killing animals? Carol Vierela’s own words: “I should call and tell the Manager that there is a Rescue HOLD on all… and I would if only I was SURE I could get them out…I hate to say it, but I’d rather see a dog be put down humanely than brought to that Turkey hell-hole…” This conversation made my skin crawl. Last year 100 animals were adopted from Nashville Shelter thanks to Let’s Adopt Global, LAG found all the adoptants and covered the transportation bills. Let’s Adopt’s mission is to save lives, that’s all the members struggle for day and night and it really gets to me that these women make jokes about all this, laughing and all. How cold hearted can they get? To them the responsibility of animals is a laughing stock.

14. Shelly

WOW!!! Nicely done! It’s always a joy when people are exposed for who they really are! Funny how they are crying to have their names removed. That’s like the pot calling the kettle black don’t ya think Maxine? Lag beware took a screen shot of one of my posts and put it up as a threat slandering me all over the place and never once did I mention who I was talking about! All the psycho’s just assumed. And no one has removed that post to this day! And it didn’t matter the mahem it caused me because then it was justified! So grow up little girl and pull up your big girl panties. You can do it! It’s not so funny when your secret hate personality comes out of hiding for all to see. So I will sit back and chuckle as the perfect picture you all tried to paint of yourselves slowly disolves from the cheap canvas that your hateful and threatening words have tainted like acid. Well done! Bravo! On another note~ Congrats Viktor for all of the wonderful work that you and LAG has done and is still doing! keep up the graet wonderful work! You will always have my full support! God Bless! ©

15. Jamie

Victor, You and your organization…. Are you all fucking crazy! I have been following this for a long time. Do you seriously not understand how crazy you people sound? You are personally attacking people that have the same goal as you say you have (saving animals). All I have heard about you and FROM you in months is that you attack people and invade privacy. I don’t see what animals you are saving least the badgers you are. Why are you people so childish? Get back to using your energy to save animals and away from your childish games.

16. Viktor Larkhill

Is that all you heard? Really?
    Well… here.. do some homework, here are all our posts, knock yourself down:

17. Viktor Larkhill

We do.. we do… thanks Ellie..

18. Viktor Larkhill

oh no… new account.. she’s gone into hiding? poor thing Maxine.. tsk tsk tsk… :)

19. Viktor Larkhill

No.. of course not baby Maxine.. Leonard briefly told me he had words with you. That’s all.. All very nice, among friends.
    Maxine baby, you cannot sit there throwing stones and being naughty all day around and then, when you cross the line run back and scream privacy?
    If you are going to be a pathetic looser at least do so in public, be honest about it…
    Ciao.

20. Viktor Larkhill

I suggest you go back and read that conversation..
    80% kill rate for cats… and I’m on my way, and what do they do? They call the police.
    Pathetic. Here.. read more about Carol Vierela and her dark obsessions: http://blog.myletsadopt.com/2012/09/11/carol-vierela-secrets-and-obsessions-at-the-gas-chamber-doors/

Am I doing all I can? Yeah! pretty much… and you? Who are you?

21. Jamie

“Tomorrow is going to be a TERRIBLE DAY for a couple of ASSHOLES.
    One of them lives in Marmaris, Turkey. She is the vet that butchered Ayten Hope. Her world is about to be rocked inside out.
    The other one is a manipulative and cunning old hag running a network of “volunteer photographers” in Nashville… North Carolina. You wont believe the depths of depravity of that Southern Lady. But all of this will come tomorrow…”….

Thank you for proving my point.

22. Denise

Great post Shelly! I guess it was fine when they posted one of your comments, but they are exempt! Then they cry because they think Viktor is coming to NC with a plastic gun! Drama queens! I found their posts threatening to Viktor and Raciel since they supposedly have gun men available. LAG, thanks for everything you do, now go save poor baby Biscuit!

23. William Posey

Viktor: Amazed at what you have accomplished in only 4 years. I stand behind you all the way. I do what I can to save precious lives in the USA. Have to admit I spend a lot of my time with rescue of pure blooded Turkish Vans & Look-A- Likes since I had one Van “Little Boy Blue” for 18 years and another “Viva” who was taken at 3 from blood clots and heart failure. Vans have a special spot in my heart but I love all of God’s creatures. I presently have a DLH white kitty who rules. God Bless you!!!

24. Just K

You people disgust me. Seriously even if some people and yourself think your not doing any harm. The hate messages you send out tells a person how ya act. A sincere person would never go out and hate talk about humans or animals that is the way of a humanitarian.

And why u all upset that Viktor posted this its ok for u all to talk crap too but when he exposed your behavior you all go crazy. Why is your pages on private?? So you wont get exposed? While Viktor’s page is public he got nothing to hide.

25. Ivona

Jamie,
    It is obvious that you don’t know how to extrapolate important information from simple news feed or even a chat. Let me help you:
    -Nashville County Animal Friends–>BAD PEOPLE (they gas most animals that come through their doors=very cruel method to euthanize)
    -Lets Adopt Global–>GOOD PEOPLE (they save animals that suffer no matter where in the world they are located)

Yesterdays post by Viktor was actually worded that way so that people that think like you and these so called animal welfare advocates can understand what he is saying. I bet that if he had used any larger words and more complex sentences, you and those women would have been lost in the text…You are welcome :)

I admire Viktor and the Lets Adopt Global team for the work they do, never running away from even the worst situation. LAG,Thank You for sharing your work and exposing the inhumane practices of the lowlifes all over the world.

Viktor, I hope that one day I will get to meet you and your team in Turkey. Until then please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

26. Lamis

Jamie, saving animals doesnt just mean rescuing them from the streets or treating them from injuries, it also means stopping people from abusing them and killing 80% of the cats in their shelter

27. Ellie

WOW, these people are all disappearing their Facebook accounts – they obviously understand that the shit is hitting the fan BIG-TIME for what they’re doing.
    CV’s new account

28. Jamie

Lamis, you obviously don’t understand that she does not run or own the shelter. She does not gas the animals. She takes on as many animals as she can, to find them forever homes, to save them from the shelter. Seriously, where do you get your facts from?
    Victor, at this point, I will walk away. It would not be fair to you, for me to have an an intellectual battle with someone so unarmed, such as yourself.

29. Hemione

I have been reading through old posts and don’t understand the drama with this Animal Friends group. They pulling animals from the shelter to save them? Saying things like “the dark miserable soul of a church-going hypocrite. Vierela and her friends, have achieved the same position in my scale of appreciation as vomit or diarrhea. Never in my life I have met such levels of scumbaggery.., someone that after a life of substance abuse joined a sect and become a breeder of donkeys for human consumption… Carol Vierela and her gang of mentally diseased “friends”. ” how is that helpful to encourage people to step forward to rescue other animals from shelters? It’s slanderous without proof and harsh and makes me wonder who you will turn on next. Do you even have proof of these claims, breeding donkeys for human consumption doesn’t even make sense in the United States and the animal rescue group is saving animals not gassing them.

I enjoyed reading about your rescues on facebook until I found this blog. Maybe if the tone wasn’t so dramatic and also if I could find some kind of accounting for all the chipin money raised versus spent I’d donate. Now, I’m discouraged after reading this. I’m sorry that I cannot help – My money will go to local cat rescues rather than supporting LAG when these posts are hysterical and accusatory without proof.

30. Hemione

Hello, did my comment get lost? I’m wondering whether you can provide some backround to the drama here between Let’s Go and the shelter rescue group? I’d like to support your group but the harsh words and drama are troubling. Thank you!!

31. Viktor Larkhill

Hemione, sorry my language offended your very delicate sensitivities.
    Here you have some background on this issue. Please wash your hands after reading this

It’s very sad to see you go before you get to understand anything at all. Please continue helping the animals through your local shelter.

32. Viktor Larkhill

Of course, that would be terrible :-)

33. Hemione

Thank you Victor. I have read all the posts in this blog as well as the facebook page for months back and also youtube videos. My sensibilities are not delicate, I was trying to understand the disconnect between the meaningful wonderful work Let’s Adopt does and the tone of your blog posts. I can see that you are passionate about this work and the language you use is troubling. I’m also puzzled by some things, how LAG works with LA US and Canada, it isn’t very clear from the pages and how does the financial structure of your 501c3 charity work. Thank you with your patience with my questions.

P.S. did you ever find out more about killing donkeys for human food? that’s sickening.

34. Catherine

V… Honest question… How do you do it? I mean, put up with those people? People like this are the reason why I keep going off Facebook.
    I must be too sensitive… :(
    Were you born with these nerves of steel or did you toughen up over the years? Haha…. Seriously though, I wish you the best… and I’m sorry I can’t help more at the moment.